Great Nature Classics
Warning: Last items in stock!
Supplement Yang & Restore Five [-tenths] Decoction
Qi vacuity and blood stasis
Supplements the qi, quickens the blood, and frees the flow of the channels
1) disorders with weakness and loss of function, including post-stroke hemiplegia and other sequelae, cerebrovascular disease, sequelae of poliomyelitis, and Bell?s palsy; 2) neuropsychiatric disorders, including a variety of neuralgias, epilepsy, and neuroses; and 3) vascular diseases, including coronary artery disease, hypertension, cor pulmonale, thromboangiitis obliterans, thrombophlebitis, and varicose veins as well as miscellaneous indications including chronic nephritis, diabetes mellitus, benign prostatic hypertrophy, and sciatica.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF QI VACUITY INCLUDE
* Lack of strength
* Shortness of breath
* Postural hypotention
* Urinary frequency or incontinence,
* A swollen tongue with teeth-marks on its edges
* A moderate, forceless pulse
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF BLOOD STASIS INCLUDE
* Atrophy of the lower limbs
* Facial paralysis
* Slurred speech
* Dry stools
* A dark, purplish tongue
* Possible static speckles or macules on the tongue
* A deep, slow, bowstring, and/or choppy pulse
Within this formula, Huang Qi greatly supplements the source qi. Dang Gui Wei, Chuan Xiong, Chi Shao, Tao Ren, and Hong Hua quicken the blood and transform stasis. Di Long frees the flow of the network vessels.
Share your thoughts with other customers