Great Nature Classics
Free shipping on orders over $60
Spend $60 more in order to qualify for FREE shipping (US only)
Ships International (rates apply)
Estimated between Mon. Apr 30 and Wed. Dec 31
Warning: Last items in stock!
Astragalus Fortify the Center Decoction
Middle burner vacuity cold
Warms and supplements the middle burner and relaxes spasms
1) paroxysmal spasmodic pain, such as chronic gastritis, peptic ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, autonomic dystonia, chronic hepatitis, cholelithiasis, chronic nephritis, benign prostatic hypertrophy, and migraines; 2) conditions marked by heart palpitations and dizziness, such as anemia, hypoglycemia, and hypertension; and 3) miscellaneous conditions, including fever of unknown etiology, enuresis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, hemolytic jaundice, and leukemia.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF MIDDLE BURNER VACUITY COLD INCLUDE
* Intermittent, spasmodic abdominal pain which likes warmth and pressure
* A lusterless facial complexion
* Poor appetite
* A pale tongue with white fur
* A fine, bowstring, moderate pulse
Within this formula, Huang Qi, Yi Tang, Da Zao, and Zhi Gan Cao fortify the spleen and supplement the qi. Gui Zhi warms the channels and scatters cold. Gan Cao, Sheng Jiang, and Da Zao harmonize the middle. Sheng Jiang also rectifies the Qi and dispels cold. Bai Shao combined with Gan Cao relaxes spasms and stops pain.
Share your thoughts with other customers