Great Nature Classics
Free shipping on orders over $60
Spend $60 more in order to qualify for FREE shipping (US only)
Ships International (rates apply)
Estimated between Tue. May 29 and Wed. Dec 31
Warning: Last items in stock!
Four Counterflows Powder
Out-thrusts depression, soothes the liver, and regulates the spleen
1) disorders characterized by spasmodic pain, such as cholecystitis/cholelithiasis, gastritis, gastric prolapse, peptic ulcers, allergic colitis, appendicitis, adhesive intestinal obstruction, pancreatitis, urolithiasis, and dysmenorrhea; 2) disorders related to psycho-emotional stress, such as neurogenic headache, premenstrual syndrome, impotence, coronary artery disease, stress incontinence, enuresis, and peri- and menopausal syndromes; and 3) disorders characterized by inpatent excretions or secretions, such as rhinitis, acute mastitis, fallopian tube blockage, and encapsulated periappendical abscesses. Other possible indications include intercostal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, epilepsy, autonomic dystonia, hepatitis, and epidemic hemorrhagic fever.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF LIVER DEPRESSION QI STAGNATION INCLUDE
* Cold hands as a stress response
* Chest and ductal distention and fullness
* Rib-side distention and pain
* Abdominal pain
* A bowstring pulse
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSIVE HEAT INCLUDE
* A bitter taste in the mouth
* Constipation with dark stools
* A red tongue
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF SPLEEN VACUITY INCLUDE
* Lack of appetite
Within this formula, Chai Hu courses the liver and rectifies the qi. Zhi Shi moves the qi, breaks stagnation, and disperses accumulation, thus aiding the movement and transformation of the spleen. Bai Shao nourishes the blood and relaxes the liver. When combined with Chai Hu, these two medicinals together harmonize the liver (qi and blood). Zhi Gan Cao combined with Bai Shao relaxes urgency and stops pain.
Share your thoughts with other customers